My Blog List

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The topic I have chosen for my term paper is going to be to pick a new media technology and analyze the positive and negative effects on society. I am going to choose Facebook to be the media technology because it seems to be very popular in today's society. Some negative effects I would be talking about would include loss of privacy, loss of social skills, cyber bullying, distraction, and isolation due to being glued to the computer. Some positive effects I would be talking about would include keeping in touch with family and friends, making new friends, and fast communication. I will also be discussing how Facebook could be used as a source for entertainment and news, and could also benefit businesses and marketing professionals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment